Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hey Hunters and Patrons

If you are doing the Snowflake Hunt, or even if you aren't, don't miss the gift Naku is giving for this one. Just look around the store for the cute little snowflakes to receive your 'A Heart Full Of Love' pose. It's such a sweet pose and comes with the chair and ottoman. Or you can use the pose itself to move to any furniture you already own. My friends Than and Cinn allowed me to peek into their home to see how they set up their gift.

Don't they just look adorable relaxing by the fire? Cinn said she loves this pose for unwinding at the end of the day with her honey, it gives them a chance to be close and talk. Aww, now isn't she just so sweet? You better hang onto that one Than. *winks* I'm on my way now to find the snowflake myself, I just can't resist after seeing these two love birds!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Eternity%20Sands/187/39/34
I'll see you at the store!
Kayla

No comments: