Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hello Everyone,

Let me start by introducing myself, my name is Kayla and I just love Second Life. I'm a fun loving girl with a serious side when needed, though I love to laugh and that is how you will usually see me. Exploring SL and all it has to offer has been so exciting. I have met some great people and look forward to meeting many more. I do my best to talk to anyone that wants to chat, you just never know who you will run into or what great ideas or suggestions they will have. If you have any questions please feel free to IM me if I am online, but if I am not you need to send a note as my IMs almost always get capped.
I am very passionate about reading which has fueled my love of writing. I am so excited to be doing this blog for such a great company and I hope to do Naku's poses justice. I really do enjoy all of his poses and I love that he keeps them affordable for everyone. So on that note, let's start this wonderful journey together off right...

No comments: