Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Last, but certainly not least

Friends, you simply must get down to Kabuki Creations and get the new "Never Be Apart" pose. This pose sends chills down my spine just thinking about it! A special guy friend and I went to try it out and we steamed up every window in the place. Ok, maybe that was my heavy breathing *blushes* but WOW. With his warm lips on the back of my shoulder and his hands moving over my waist as we straddled the brick wall, can you blame a girl? I try not to show my weaknesses very often, but run your lips along the bare skin on the back of my shoulder and I melt every time. Which is why I could not stop myself from turning in his arms and showing my appreciation with a deep kiss.

And the "Moment like this" pose showed perfecly what I had in mind. When I curled my legs over his, he and I could not keep our hands off of each other, his fingers running along my sides sending goosebumps all over me. My hands moving against his back to feel his warmth and strength. *shakes her head to clear the image so she can try to get back to her writing* Now what was I saying? Oh yeah, we had to leave the store quickly before we were thrown out...at least that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it. *giggles softly*

That's it for today everyone, if you are still not on your way to Kabuki then you may need your head examined. My office hours are 8 a.m.....*laughs* just kidding. But what are you waiting for???
Huggles,
Kayla

No comments: